If you are interested in working with us please fill out the employment form below. Also listed are the appropriate documents needed to complete the employment process.
Please fill out the forms listed below and submit them through the document uploader at the bottom of the page.
Camp Counselor Positions
June 25-August 10
Must be able to commit to all 7 weeks.
Must be 16 to apply
CPR Certification required.
Counselor in Training (CIT)
Must be 14
Must be able to commit to a schedule on Fridays for the following week.
Not guaranteed 7 days a week - based on camp enrollment.
June 23- September 3 2018
Hours 10-3, weekends a must.
Applicants must be 16 or older.
Flexible hours AM & PM (Summer only)
- Bay and Ocean - Beach Cleaning
- Maintaining Bay Swim Area and Sea Nettles Nets
- Maintaining Play Ground area
- Maintaining Bay Beach Community building
- Maintaining Ocean beach entrances
- Cutting grass on Highway and Local mediums
- General maintenance on Tennis courts / Lifeguard equipment / Other
Badge Patrol Agreement
NBIA Contact Info
P. (732) 375-6231 (in season only)
Toms River Police: 732-349-0150
Brick Police: 732-477-8300
Normandy Beach Special Patrol: 908-783-8328
Camp Events & Schedule
NBIA Board & Staff