Things To Know About Camp
Bay Beach Camp fees will be posted on or before April 15, 2018. Registration coming soon!!
2018 Camp Season
- Place child’s name on all towels and clothing
- Campers should arrive with bathing suits on EVERY day
- All children should come to camp with suntan lotion on
- Children are encouraged to bring a reusable water bottle to camp
- To avoid injury, sneakers are needed to play on blacktop court
- Approved tennis shoes must be worn to play tennis
- If your child cannot go into the water, you must inform counselors in writing
- NBIA Camp is closed from noon-1 p.m. for lunch break and will not be responsible for your child (except on lunch days if signed up)
- Please pick up your child promptly
- 3-year- olds must be potty trained – if we discover otherwise the child will not be able to return and without refund
- Camp T-shirts must be worn on all field trips! You will receive one with your registration. If you need another they are $12.
- Kids will get messy! Paint, dirt, wet, etc…
- Lunch is not included in registration cost.
- All purchased lunches are $10 per child. BYO lunch days are $8 per child.
- Please inform the counselor and director of any allergies!